Niagara invites you to participate. Have any ideas or suggestions? Want to register for an event? Various event forms, guidelines, region and registration information are available to you.
Niagara Region is part of the PCA’s Zone 1. Zone 1 is comprised of 18 Regions that are located in the Northeastern United States as well as the Canadian provinces from Ontario to the Atlantic Provinces.
In addition to having the Niagara Region resources, events and fellowship, members are welcome to take advantage of the Zone 1 Events as well. They offer Zone events such as, Drivers Education, Autocross, Rally & Concours, Porsche Clash Porscheplatz, and a BBQ! Access the Zone 1 Event Calendar HERE.
Event registration information is included on the specific event’s page on our Event Calendar. Most events do not require registration. For those that do, email and/or phone contact information is provided. Details on specific RSVP requirements and deadlines will also be noted.
Drivers Education – Register at ClubRegistration.Net, the only online event registration site endorsed by National PCA. Create an account once for quick and easy event registrations, including credit card payments!
Autocross – Use MotorsportReg.com for event registration. This allows participants to enter information about their car and number preference and provide information in advance that will speed our registration process the morning of the event.
To submit a Porsche related article or pictures for the Flatout Newsletter please contact our Newsletter Editor. Submissions should be in by the last week of the month to appear in the next months newsletter. Ideas and suggestions are also greatly appreciated.
Bi-monthly emails go out on the 1st and 15th of each month. Social Emails go out as needed to advertise last minute events, event changes and cancellations. If you have something you would like included in either email, please contact our Email Coordinator.
If you would like to subscribe or learn more, visit our Club Emails page.
Niagara Region Website
For submissions, questions or suggestions on improving this website please contact our Webmaster.
- Classifieds – Classifieds exist for the benefit of Niagara Region PCA members only. Please submit only Porsche-related items such as cars, parts, tools, literature, etc. Once your items sells, please notify the Webmaster so your ad can be removed. Ads will be removed after three months unless an extension request is received by the Webmaster.
- Photo Albums – Have a gallery of images to share? Upload your club related pictures on our Flickr page. Once approved they will be displayed.
- Event Photos – If you have a large number of pictures already uploaded to an external photo site (ie. Shutterfly, Flicker, etc.), we are happy to link to your club related gallery. Email the URL, event description and photographer to the Webmaster.
- Favorite Local Drives – Send your favorite local drive to our Webmaster for inclusion on this page. Please include a title, brief description, from and to location. and mileage. Please include a Google Map link of the route. Photos are welcomed and optional.
- Links of Interest – These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by the Niagara Region PCA of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation or organization or individual. Links should be of interest to our club and automotive or Porsche related. If you feel your local (or Internet-based) business would be applicable and want it added to this page, please contact our webmaster.
NRPCA Member Badges
If you are one of our newer members, or if you never attended an event during which we gave out badges (E’ville, 50th Anniversary), you can now order one for yourself or your family member. They are double-sided with the current NRPCA logo and your name, plus a lanyard. We collect names of folks who would like a badge. Once we hit at least 8 badges, an order will be placed. They are free of cost. Please contact the club Secretary if you are interested.
Additional badges and/or replacement badges can be ordered at cost. Cost per badge is $8.50.
NRPCA Business Cards
Have you ever run in to a non-PCA Porsche owner and want to introduce them to the club?
Hand them a card!
NRPCA Business Cards are available at club meetings.
Highlighting all the great things Niagara has to offer, this pamphlet should help generate interest in all thing Niagara! We will be printing copies that will be available at various events to encourage new membership and more participation.
Click the flyer to download a printable pdf version.