2019 Boardwalk Reunion*
Zone 1 and Zone 2 are co-hosting and working with the 356 Registry to bring you
the first annual Boardwalk Reunion at Ocean City, New Jersey on Saturday, October 19. This new and exciting event will bring hundreds of Porsches to ‘America’s Greatest Family Resort’ on the South Jersey shore. Boardwalk Reunion is more than just a laidback cars and coffee on the Boards – it’s a unique opportunity to drive up onto and display your Porsche on one of New Jersey’s most iconic Boardwalks against an ocean backdrop that is simply spectacular. You’ll be able to meet and socialize with Porsche owners from across the Mid-Atlantic, and savor Ocean City at its most beautiful and peaceful time of the year. We’ll marshal at Ocean City’s Municipal Airport at 10 AM, depart an hour later under police escort, and then park and hang out on the mile-long Boardwalk until 4:00 PM. Many Boardwalk shops and eateries will be open, and the pristine beaches are just on the other side of the boardwalk railing. A social at one of the New Jersey shore’s most historic hotels- the charming Flanders Hotel, where there will be a reserved weekend room block for attendees. Registration fees will be minimal and announced at a later date- we would like everyone to enjoy this event for what it is: a low-key Porsche gathering “Down the Shore” at Ocean City at the height of Autumn. Contact Bob Gutjahr at or Ellen Beck at for further information.
• Registration opens May 1st
• Theme – Fifty years of 914
• Flanders Hotel – headquarters on 11th street
o Off season rate of $159/night for a one-bedroom suite w/ kitchen
o Built in 1923, quaint and charming, refurbished with approx. 125 suites
o Block is available now
• The Boardwalk is 2.3 miles long, 5th to 14th streets are used for car shows. It’s approx. a mile.
• The Music Pier Auditorium will be headquarters for the day. Tech sessions & Sponsorship seminars will be scheduled.
• Staging and registration will be at Municipal Airport at Bay Avenue and 26th street and then move to the Boardwalk at 14th street under Police Escort.
• Cars will be $30, $50/person for Flanders party includes full buffet, and alcohol service.
• Per city ordinances
o All cars under Police Escort up and down the Boardwalk
o Cars will be parked from 5th to 14th street
o No cars leave until 4pm
o No dogs on the Boardwalk at any time, zip, nada, none!!!
We would like everyone to enjoy this event for what it is: a low key Porsche gathering “Down the Shore” at Ocean City at the height of autumn. Contact Bob Gutjahr at firstname.lastname@example.org or Ellen Beck at email@example.com for further information.
The website is now active for this event: www.boardwalkreunion.org